Добро пожаловать, Гость
Обсуждения Магазина

Мы всегда пытаемся помочь всем кто находится на нашей страничке. Если у вас есть вопрос по поводу одного из наших продуктов в магазине или хотите что то добавить, напишите об этом в этой категории и мы вам поможем.
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 4 мес. назад #680

• clockworkorange
  • clockworkorange аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Expert Boarder
  • Спасибо получено: 5
Aha, I see - everything is doubled, thanks.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 2 мес. назад #809

• paboman
  • paboman аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everybody!
I'm having the same issue, Im trying to understand which configuration will work the best for me.
the pricing in the shop are not as clear as they can be
for example: are the ilios complete kit the same as custom kit ? where can I choose the projector in the complete kit?
I read that this behavior imposed by the e-commerce engine but for the end user like me is still slightly confusing when it comes to place the order.

In conclusion, is the projector included?
best regards
Patryk

Pricing issue with Ilios Kit configurators 10 года 2 мес. назад #810

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
  • Спасибо получено: 49
Dear Patryk,

The Custom Kit does not include the projector and it is described in the "Custom Kit" description. Also the resins and the pigments are not included.

The ready kits like the "Entry Level Kit", "Jewelry Kit" and "Research Kit" include everything you need and it is described in the product description of each one what is included (bottom paragraph).

"Custom" and "Complete" kit are both the same thing. The "Complete" kit was renamed as "Custom" and more options were added while back.

Projectors can be chosen in the "Projectors" section of the shop. Resins and other chemicals are in the "Materials" section of the shop.

Hope this clarifies things.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Спасибо сказали: GWG
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 1.108 секунд
Creative Commons License

ДПОК от rdGizmo For You LTD лицензирован под Creative Commons «Атрибуция — Некоммерческое использование — На тех же условиях») 3.0 Непортированная

Следите за нами

Нас поддерживают