Добро пожаловать, Гость
Проекты сообщества

ДПОК был создан как полноценная система, для того чтобы помочь её пользователю достичь все поставленные перед ней цели. Обсуждайте свой проект в этой категории форума и дайте другим шанс узнать вашу работу поближе. Обменяйтесь опытом с другими членами форума для вашего ускорения работы или просто для повышения собственных знаний.

ТЕМА: Many thanks

Many thanks 10 года 2 мес. назад #805

• Geoff56124
  • Geoff56124 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - I just wanted to say thanks very much to Demetris for the inspiration and the information.
I have used much of it to build my own very rough first machine and am pleasantly surprised by the results.
Rgds
Geoff
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Many thanks 10 года 2 мес. назад #806

• OSFlyerWiz
  • OSFlyerWiz аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Administrator
  • Спасибо получено: 49
You are more than welcome Geoff,

I help out whenever i can since as you can imagine i don't leave the workshop much lately due to the order i have so my time is really limited until i get back on track.

Don't hesitate to ask anything you need and i promise i shall reply whenever i can. Also feel free to post your info here, in the forum. Perhaps others can help out as well.
Ilios - Building Open Innovation

I welcome everyone to participate in Ilios discussions, stories, projects and other related content as well as contribute in any way possible to make the project a truly helpful and versatile tool for everyone to use and constantly improve.

Yours, Demetris Z.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Время создания страницы: 0.139 секунд
Creative Commons License

ДПОК от rdGizmo For You LTD лицензирован под Creative Commons «Атрибуция — Некоммерческое использование — На тех же условиях») 3.0 Непортированная

Следите за нами

Нас поддерживают